Stuff I'm stalking
- “In quoting others, we cite ourselves.”— Julio Cortázar (via amandaonwriting)
- “(Concerning hotels) If consumers have a bad check-in experience, they spend their stay confirming that the hotel is bad.
If consumers have a good check-in experience, they spend...”
- Do You Have the Wrong Job Title?
UX vs. UI:
The web industry is in the midst of an identity crisis and there is a good chance you are either part of it, or accidentally...
- THE Year One: Greatest Hits
The Hipper Element is officially a year old today!
As always, it was a few popular articles that carried most of the traffic, so to celebrate this...
- “When you go off into the real world, you need to find a way to stay a student. Continue to learn and surround yourself with those who want to learn.”— Allan Comport, quoted by Jen...